A comprehensive business programme will feature more than 30 business events including seminars, conferences, round table meetings, country’s presentations etc. The central theme of the 2020 business programme will be “Recovery of Tourism”. What travel will look like for the next year? What steps have been taken towards recovery and what lessons have been learned so far? How the industry will be transformed in the future? We will meet to answer these questions and discuss actionable recommendations from experts on how to get through these difficult times and turn challenges into opportunities. We invite you to participate in 2020 OTDYKH Leisure business programme!
The main topics of 2020 business programme:
• Industry leaders on the future and how to make tourism more sustainable
• Tourism business trends in 2021. Maximum areal coverage and minimum risk
• Successful cases. Unexpected collaborations of market participants, creation of "travel bubbles" and creative strategic solutions
• How to expedite the process of the industry recovery. "Finest hour" of digital technologies
• What kind of tourism will not recover? Self-elimination of outdated methods and approaches in the work of travel agencies and tour operators
• Can you start planning already? Will tourists continue to travel as before?
• Trust and loyalty as the key values of the tourism business 2020/2021
• Influence Marketing. Manual or how one post can completely change the picture of the attractiveness of the destination
• The hospitality industry without a man. How technical innovations will affect the customers in the future
Certain sessions can be watched online ,
Certain sessions can be watched online