On 17 September 2013 the Federal Agency for Tourism will held the
The meeting’s agenda:
- On execution of the List of orders of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin on the inbound and domestic tourism development in the Russian Federation of July 30, 2013, #1814 (Speaker: Alexander Radkov, Head of the Federal Agency for Tourism);
- On working out tourism development programmes in the regions of the Russian Federation (Speaker: Dmitry Amunts, Deputy Head of the Federal Agency for Tourism);
- Public and private partnership as a tourism development tool in the Russian Federation (Speaker: Alexander Bazhenov, Director of the Directorate of Vnesheconombank public and private partnership);
- On tourist information centres activities and the creation of the Association of tourist information centres of the Russian Federation. (Speakers: Yuriy Schegolkov, Director of «Tourism» RIA Novosti, Nana Gvichiya, General Director of St. Petersburg tourist information bureau);
- On the Federal Agency for Tourism plan of national tourist product promotion in 2014. (Speaker: Alexander Sirchenko, Head of Tourist Projects and Tourism Safety Management Department of the Federal Agency for Tourism).