September 10-11, 2019 - 10.00-19.00
September 12, 2019 - 10.00-16.00
“Vystavochnaya” metro station
Exhibition days and times:
- September 10, 2019: 10.00-19.00
- September 11, 2019: 10.00-19.00
- September 12, 2019: 10.00-16.00
Central Exhibition Complex (CEC “Exponcentre”)
- The Central Exhibition Complex (CEC “Exponcentre”) is conveniently located in the heart of Moscow close to “Moscow City” business centre, main motorways, hotels, and within walking distance of “Vystavochnaya” metro station. This undeniable advantage allows visitors, exhibitors and business partners to get quickly to the venue and schedule their time more efficiently.
- Today CEC “Expocentre” has nine exhibition pavilions equipped with the latest technology and facilities, and multifunctional halls for congresses, press conferences, symposia and seminars. The total exposition space is 165,000 sqm of which 105,000 is indoor and 60,000 sqm outdoor.
- Annually CEC “Exponcentre” hosts around 100 international exhibitions that attract over two million visitors, and holds over 800 congresses, symposia and conferences.
- CEC “Expocentre” is neighbouring buildings of the Russian Government, various ministries and state departments, Moscow City Government, and the World Trade Centre.
- Exhibitors and visitors from other cities and countries can stay in nearby hotels ranging from budget apartments to premium class hotels.
- There are three entrances to CEC “Expocentre”: North, South, and West. That is why it can be reached from Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya, Third Transport Ring and 1st Krasnogvardeyskiy proezd.
- The most convenient way to get to CEC “Expocentre” is by metro. Two stations – Vystavochnaya” and “Delovoy Tsentr” are located within walking distance of CEC “Expocentre”.
Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation Federal Agency for Tourism Association of Tour Operators of Russia Russian Union of Travel Industry Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers Association for the security of tourist industry objects. Tourism safety